Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My "Surprisingly" Important Pledge to MaMa Earth!!!!!


We humans have been living on Earth for as long as we can remember. Mother earth provides us with shelter, food, warmth, minerals and ecetera that you can think of. However, it is also us humans,who had benefit the most, that destroyed the amazing homeland we have. The resources are "sucked" dry, the rivers and air are severely polluted, flora and fauna are endangered and some even began to face extinction.

Its a shame when you think about it, humans lose their senses when it comes to $$.
Apart from that, humans nowadays do not care much of the Earth as they lack awareness. All that they ever care about is taking all that they can without appreciating. If this continues to go on and mother nature keeps being extirpated. We human race will be wiped out from the surface of the Earth as it would then no longer be suitable for us to live in.

Thus,action should be taken by us,the ones who somehow causes all these.

I personally pledge on these few things.
First, I pledge to turn off the lights and fans when I leave a room. This is because by doing this electricity thats requires energy to generate can be saved and conserved.

Second, I pledge to turn off the tap when i brush my teeth, wash my face, wash the dishes. With this i can save up a large sum of water little by little.

Third, I pledge to take showers instead of having a bath using bathtubs. Less water are used when taking showers compared to bathtubs. Research has it, shower only consume 1/3 or half the amount of water used with bathtubs.

Forth, I pledge to use boths sides of a paper instead of just one. Less trees would be chop down if paper are used to its fullest.

Fifth, I pledge to not use plastic bags so often. I will bring my own recyle bags when i go shopping.

Sixth, I would get involve in recyling. I would recyle old newspapers, magazine, aluminium cans and plastic bottles. This is to reduce the use of resources of Earth.

Last but not least, I pledge to tell others on the danger Mother Earth is facing now and influence them to be more nature loving and can contribute in saving of Earth.

Regards,
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment